Sunday, February 6, 2011

Here is a book that has touched many womens' souls.  Clarissa Pinkola Estes embodies 'duende'......  read this book, learn to howl, and find your pack.

While in southern California recently I learned more about the plight of the Mexican Wolf, almost hunted to extinction, so I wrote an article for Suite101 about these wolves.  This Mexican Wolf lives at The Living Desert in southern California, part of a breeding program with the goal of re-establishing a healthy population in their original territory.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my howl...

I'm so glad you dropped by... this blog is my way of spreading information about issues that I am most concerned about, through recommending books, blogs, or other publications.

I write for
Suite101 and I invite you to have a look at my articles, a variety of topics including animal conservation, current affairs, and travel.

I live on the left coast of Canada, proudly left of center and pleased to speak for the oppressed or those who do not possess their freedom, human or otherwise. I welcome thoughtful comments, reject abuse or raging rants.